|List Price: $281.47
Sale Price: $55.99
|Blazing Target Acquisition. Peak Accuracy.
There’s nothing like a red dot for fast target acquisition and accuracy in dim conditions, and no one makes red dots like Bushnell. The TRS-25 1×25 red dot is engineered with Amber-Bright optics to help you quickly distinguish between a brown tree and a brown critter. Thanks to the scope’s multicoated optics, hunters will have no problem seeing their target in low-light conditions. Other features include a 100-percent waterproof/fogproof/shockproof construction, a dry-nitrogen-filled housing, and a CR2032 battery.
About the Sight:
This sight can be easily used with both eyes open (eye relief is unlimited), increasing the shooter’s awareness of the surrounding environment and providing faster target acquisition. There is no need for centering, due to the parallax free design in which the dot follows the movement of the user’s eye while remaining fixed on the target. The TRS-25 delivers full size performance in a sight with reduced size and low power consumption.
Mounting the Sight:The TRS-25 sight mounts easily on any Weaver style or Picatinny rail. An Allen style cross screw is used to secure the sight to the rail, and the clamping system provides adequate strength to keep it securely mounted. Once resistance is felt when tightening the screw it should be rotated no more than ¼ additional turn (over-tightening the screw may strip the threads).
About Red Dot Lens Positioning:
All red dot sights have an objective lens at the front of the unit that is spherical in shape. However, unlike a conventional riflescope, the objective lens in a red dot sight is positioned off axis and appears to be tilted when looking at the sight. This angle of the front lens allows the light generated by the battery powered LED light source inside the unit to be reflected back into the sight. The reflected light becomes the “dot” or aiming reference that the user sees when a red dot sight is switched on. This engineered “bending” of light is what makes today’s red-dot sights so popular and easy to use. Adhesive is used on the inside of the sight to secure the LED to the inside of the tube. By design, the led package intrudes slightly on the field of view.
About the Red Dot Reticle:
The TRS-25 utilizes a crisp, sharp red dot reticle. A control knob is used to adjust the red dot setting. A certain amount of resistance is designed into the control knob to ensure that the sight is not inadvertently turned on. The red dot may appear blurry if the dot intensity is set too high for the ambient light conditions. This is most likely to occur indoors with artificial, fluorescent lighting. The illumination control knob should only be set at the highest settings for use in bright ambient light conditions; for example, outdoors on a sunny day. An illumination setting that is too high for ambient light conditions typically results in a dot that appears distorted and non-concentric. For best results, increase the red dot setting until the scope gives the user an aiming reference that is perceptible but not glaring.
Tilted, amber front lens uses reflected LED light to create red dot
By design, the LED light is secured to the inside of the scope with adhesive and may partially obstruct the 360 degree view
- Amber-Bright high contrast lens coating (front lens is tinted amber)
- TILTED front lens reflects LED light to create red dot; Colors on the lettering May vary
- Red dot LED light source secured inside the scope with adhesive (by design, partially obstructs field of view)
- Red dot may appear blurry or misshapen if the dot intensity is set too high for the ambient light conditions (most likely to occur indoors with artificial light)
- Caution: An illumination setting that is too high for ambient light conditions will result in a dot that appears distorted and non-concentric
List Price: $72.25
Sale Price: $50.99
Eligible For Free Shipping
With its innovative delivery system, Seresto offers a breakthrough in flea and tick protection for dogs for 8 months. Seresto repels and kills fleas and ticks. The Seresto collar offers the performance of a topical with the convenience of an easy-to-use collar. If a tick is repelled, it can’t attach and transmit organisms that cause disease. Seresto is non-greasy, odorless, and easy-to-use for small dogs 7 weeks of age and older and over 18 lbs. The flea collar is water resistant and remains effective following monthly bathing, occasional swimming (if swimming occurs more often than once a month, the duration is reduced to five months) or after exposure to rain or sunshine. This collar also features a release mechanism which in the unlikely event of a pet becoming trapped, the pet’s own strength is sufficient to allow for a quick release. EPA Reg # 11556-155
- Sustained release technology provides 8 month flea and tick protection
- Veterinarian recommended collar repels and kills fleas and ticks
- Provides non-greasy, odorless flea and tick prevention insecticide
- Preventive medication that repels ticks and stops transmission of disease-causing organisms
- Top rated flea and tick collar eliminates pesky pests
List Price: $58.94
Sale Price: $39.99
(as of 05/29/2017 07:04 UTC
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
When your little one needs a place to nap or play right away, there’s no more convenient solution than our Pack ‘n Play Playard. Its durable frame makes it perfectly suited for travel. The signature Graco push-button fold allows you to break it down in seconds, and the automatically folding feet and wheels make it amazingly compact when folded. At home or away, your young one will have sweet dreams and comfy surroundings.
- Automatically folding feet and wheels allow for acompact fold, so this playard is easy to store or take along on trips
- Durable frame makes this portable play yard ideal for travel
- Signature Graco Pack ‘n Play push-button fold makes closing your playard quick and hassle-free
- Playpen with handy wheels for added convenience
- Airy mesh on all sides provides maximum ventilation